• I really went through this for a long time until I visualized a guy staying with me for the rest of my life. And then he appeared, a lifer type boyfriend.

  • Hi there ... I don't know you, and you've given me very little to go on, except that you have noticed this painful pattern.

    Let me try, given that I only have this morsel of information, to help.

    I'm going to assume that, since you're posting in this forum you have some understanding of the law of attraction ... in which case, presumably, you're okay with the notion that in all of these situations, you are the common denominator.

    That doesn't mean it's your "fault" - but if you could change something about yourself, then the pattern would change, right?

    Now, this is where I go out on a limb ...

    One thing about falling for people who don't or won't return your love is that it's SAFE.

    What I mean by that is that falling for someone who WAS available and DID feel similarly about you would involve you feeling confident enough to take things to the next level ... and the next ... and maybe all the way to lifelong love!

    Being rejected time after time means you never have to "risk" someone getting to know you, warts and all.

    Am I hitting a nerve here?

    Am I close?

    If I am, then, for whatever reason, the root of your issue is with your own sense of self worth.

    Could you entertain that idea?  Would you be open to exploring that a little deeper?

    I'm sorry if it stings a little, but I hope you'll agree that it's better than risking a lifetime of rejections and non-starter relationships.

    Check out my blog post about successful people (this includes success in love and relationships, so it will apply to your situation):

    I hope that helps - and thanks for being brave enough to wear your heart on your sleeve in public.

    Want To Be In The Top 10% Of Successful People?
    Want To Be In The Top 10% Of Successful People? The Other 90% Make It Easy… A few years ago a well known language course company surveyed their custo…
This reply was deleted.