Just need to talk...Getting bf back

Hi guys,

I have been on here before about getting my bf back. I just need some nice people to talk to. So far he has been contacting me through short texts every 3 weeks or so.

This is good because he wasnt contacting me at all. However, why am i not manifesting more? Its getting frustrated, I not giving up. I feel like its so close to manifesting but what is keeping it away?There is a voice inside that keeps telling me to continue. But it is frustrating. Today I am even more frustrated than normal. I need some good advice. And yes, I know this is the man I want to be with so I dont need anybody telling me to wish for someone better or its love I want and not him.

Its been almost 6 months. He started contacting me the last 3 months after a period of no contact for 3 first months. I think maybe my problem is that I cannot seem to let go of the fear or the sadness. I am frustrated because each time ill set a time period when I think ill be able to manifest,this time period passes and I get disappointed. I just dont know what to do anymore.

I know who I want and I know what I want. Does anybody ave any helpful advice?

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Jessica Marie. I am going through a similar situation. Amidst my breakdown, I came across the Secret. I am reading the Power and Hero now. I experienced much calm and am able to focus on other areas of my life. I am still waiting for the boyfriend to get back in touch - been three weeks since our blowout when I walked out on him. I sent multiple emails in hopes of reconciling to no avail. All I can do is visualize, know, and feel it is going to work out.
  • Hugs!  It can be tough when the one we love seems so far away.  One of the most important things I have learned is that manifestation happens in its own time.  I think that it is very important to let go of the deadline and just focus more on the happiness that you will have. Take time every day to sit with yourself for a few minutes and just "daydream."  This is when my most awakening moments come to me.  Just allow yourself to be.  Let yourself let go of the time frame. 

When I was going through my period of being depressed by the fact that my soulmate was out there and he wasn't coming when I wanted, I struggled.  And I struggled some more.  After some time of going through the.."I'm thinking it, I'm being positive, but it's still not working" period it clicked.  Things happen when they happen and I had to let God do what he was going to do.  Sure I still had to do my part of being social, enjoying life, and loving myself but there was not a clear end time.  There was just a clear ending.  That ending is what you need to focus on.

• ... And I forgot to include a link to my blog post where I tackle this EXACT topic of moving passed a broken relationship....

http://vortexdating.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/at-first-it-sucks/

Again, best of luck....

Chris Dee

• Hi, there!  I think we have all been in this situation... I found a couple of WONDERFUL Abraham excerpts have given me a ground-breaking change in perspective about the whole painful situation. Perhaps these might help:

1)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc79bmkh-ws

2)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxIl8XnQrc

Best of luck in your journey towards the Vortex....

• Thanks for your reply Jessica! :)

• Hi there!  It can be tough when we go through a separation that we know will end in us getting back together.  I went through a very similar situation about 2 years ago.  My bf decided it was time for us to separate.  It was long distance and he had said he didn't want to end up hurting me, we actually got back together about 6 months later and both had been faithful to each other.

I found that while I was trying to manifest the relationship back together, there was an inner part of my that was too concerned to allow it to happen.  I started writing in a journal and just allowing my thoughts to flow.  I tried my hardest not to edit or filter them.  I found that I was scared and afraid that there was a part that would hold me back from what I want.

I recommend you start doing this as well.  I noticed you mentioned you had a few fears, I think you may be on to something there.  Figure out what they are and confront them; it may be having to talk with yourself or ask some questions that will allow you to feel completely a part of the relationship.

Jessica

This reply was deleted.