Tools to make The Secret a reality

Does anyone have any tips to share about how they've used The Secret to manifest what they've desired in their lives and what tools they've used? One example I can think of right now is a vision board. I think everyone can always benefit from looking back at some of the basics every now and then, because we all forget things sometimes - even the regular Secret users!

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Martin,

Would it be possible for you to send a download of the CDs to me davidbhill@sky.com

I heard an interview with Kevin Trudeau on another link and it sounded very promising indeed.

Thank you so much in advance if you can do this for me.

• Nothing has explained how the LOA works better that A Course in Miracles.  Combine that with some really innovative tapping and you have what I practice and teach  Holistic Belief Reprogramming, creator Erika Awakening.  I now practice and teach it because it is so powerful.  Works extremely effectively to allow integration.  

Create a Wonderful Day,

Elaine Enlightening

"Light is unlimited...and spreads across the world in quiet joy."

• I have my Gratitude Stone with me everyday and I do keep my gratitude book with me and read them before i sleep too.

• Hi Martin

My name is Janet and I have just found out about the LOA about a month ago, when I watched the movie. I am really interested in the CD's. I have taken your advice on board and found it really helpful. Thank you

• Concept sounds interesting, and it sounds like it would work, since love is a powerful positive emotion. Thanks!

• I've always had my best success when using heart energy and sending love to something.Vision boards and affirmations have never really worked for me.

I think this website describes how to do the idea of heart energy well if it's new to you: Secret of the Law of Attraction

• Hey Neko Chan,

Sometimes we 'think' we're ready for our desired miracles.....but realize later that we are also hindering our good from comming to us. The good news is that we can be sure that we are not only hoping, but living and doing 'in faith' what we should be doing to bring it forth into our experience!! Amen. STOP BY...LISTEN WITH LOVE.....JOIN THE DISCUSSION!!!>>>CLICK HERE!!

For Encouragement, Comfort & Inspiration,

The Mystery....Within....

• Journals do help you figure out exactly how you feel about something (and what you want to do about it), don't they? ;) Always helps me if I'm feeling unclear about something

• Wow!!! Those treasure hunts sound like such a powerful, confidence building exercise! What a good idea! Thank you so much for sharing - I will definitely be going on a little treasure hunt of my own! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :D  Roughly how many items do you pick a week?

Gratitude journals are really good as well. What I find helps me really feel the gratitude, is if I don't only write what I'm grateful for, but also why I'm grateful for it. Medititation is a good way of de-stressing and balancing yourself. I need to get back into my meditation.

Thank you so much for your post. I feel like I've just had my eyes opened for the first time in a long while. Thank you!

• I use affirmations daily. I also will journal from time to time when I am figuring out what I really do want! I have just started to do more meditating too.

This reply was deleted.