Note From The Universe

© www.tut.com ®Excuse me, ......., but I don't think I noticed, "do a little dance," on your "to-do list."You do plan to dance today, don't you?Get down,The UniverseThoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®© www.tut.com ®I mean, it is 2009 and all, ......., but you're still a supercoolhappylovething, and that comes with certain responsibilities.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

7294173861?profile=originalDwelling on the unimportant, stressing on the unintended, and freaking over the unknown, simply doesn't work... and are a bit like lighting a match in a dark room to make sure no one accidentally sprinkled any gunpowder on your bicycle, kept under the stairs, near the back porch, in January.

Actually, some of that wasn't really important, but hopefully it distracted from any stigma you may have attached to freaking over the unknown.

You're so adorable,
        The Universe

• So much love, blazing insights, a wild imagination, and opposable thumbs...  Do you know what this means?! You're nearing the zenith of your evolutionary curve! Don't delay!! This is the time to invite fate, tempt passion, and expect miracles by dreaming big and taking nonstop action!! All things are indeed looking possible and you alone decide how your tomorrows will unfold. My how you have grown, The Universe7292929896?profile=original
  •  

7291447262?profile=original

Did you know that here in the unseen and in the worlds far removed from your own,tree's actually have personalities as strong and distinct as your own?

True its the same were you are but no one would ever believe itl

Timber......

The Universe

Thoughts become things, choose the good one.

www.tut.com

Except maybe you, which is why I thought I would mention it.

• 6367093089?profile=original 

By the way,  the Law of Happy states that your happiest days ever, still lie before you.

Let me hear ya, "Whooohoooo!" and pass it on.

You're so good for me,
        The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
    © www.tut.com ®

And beyond them, yeah, even happier days. It's the law.

•  7291347463?profile=original

Whenever something doesn't work out the way you thought it would, instead of thinking that something went wrong, see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

Everything plays to your favor.

Score!
        The Universe

• In the end, not that there really is an end, it's ALL going to be about how much you smiled, how much you laughed, and how much you enjoyed your life.

Right now,
    The Universe

© www.tut.com ®

You can do anything, . And you can start today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Throughout the hallowed ages, those in the unseen have always marveled at the accomplishments and creations of humankind. Whether a sandcastle or a skyscraper; a painting or a poem; they're humbled by your ability to reflect, to engineer, to craft, and to create something that has never before existed within time and space.

But it's not the creation that impresses; these all exist here to the nth degree. It's the persistence and determination of the seemingly mortal dreamer who steadfastly holds a new thought in mind, either of the creation or of its inevitable success, and moves with it, even while the rest of the world is content dreaming their father's dreams.

This is what is admired, not just because it's so rare, but because it is so, even when such innovative potential lies within all.

Cool, huh?
      The Universe

© www.tut.com ®

Just follow your heart.

• If suddenly and without warning, you had absolutely nothing to worry about, do you know what the world would begin to look like?

Un-huh, exactly the same as it does right now.

Alright, if suddenly you had absolutely nothing to be afraid of, do you know what you'd begin to look like right now?

Yeah, cool as ever.

OK, OK. If suddenly you had absolutely no expectations to live up to and no one to disappoint, do you know how free you'd suddenly be?

Yeah, same, same.

Get it? The only thing that would really change is your thoughts. And you don't need circumstances or other people to help you with that, do you?

I say it's time to blow the lid off this popsicle stand -
      The Universe
      © www.tut.com ®

Who loves you, baby?

• Invariably, when big dreams come true, and I mean BIG, there is a total metamorphosis of one's life. Their thoughts change, their words change, decisions are made differently, gratitude is tossed about like rice at a wedding, priorities are rearranged, and optimism soars.... Yeah, they're almost annoying.

You could have guessed all that, huh?

Would you have guessed that these changes, invariably, come before, not after, their dream's manifestation?

Woohooooooo,
    The Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© www.tut.com ®

Invariably means always.

• In the time that it takes you to read this short Note, you could have planted a new image in your mind (anything you like, ideally with an emotional charge); I could have reacted (realigning planets, people, and the sort), and the floodgates would've begun trembling violently as we'd have been drawn infinitely closer to manifesting the vision you'd chosen.

Fortunately, there's still time.

Hot dog,
    The Universe

© www.tut.com ®

It doesn't have to be hard, or take a lot of time.
This reply was deleted.