I AM HERE TO CONFIDENT EVERY SINGLE 1 OF YOU THAT THE LOA REALLY DOES WORK!!! I AM JUST SO GRATEFUL THAT I M THE WINNER OF THE LOTTERY!!!! THE UNIVERSE REALLY DO ANSWER WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALLOW ME TO LIVE IN A LIFE OF PROSPERITY WITH FINANCIAL FREEDOM!! I AM SO GRATEFUL WITH THAT!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey it's The Mystery,

Some pretty Exciting News...

Initiative Q is building a new payment network. To get people to adopt it, they’re giving away significant sums of their future currency to early people. They require only name, email, and an invite from an existing user. Here’s my invite link:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/HlWb7RDV7

6254108078?profile=original

FREE Crypto Currency Opportunity: 

PayPal is behind this one... Free right now. They have free 10,477 Crypto-currency coin they're about to release as giveaways to support digital currency I to the marketplace. Here's my personal referral link.  They've stated each coin will value around$1/coin, with expected Increase.  

Can't hurt. Especially if it's free. I missed out on Bitcoin back in 2009.

Sign up now, get your referral link (the business world we live in now), get your coin while supply last, for free.  Don't be last in line...

Love, Blessings, Prosperity & Abundance To All

The Mystery Within...
    6254108257?profile=original

Initiative Q
    Join tomorrow's currency, today
  • Scam! Get off our website! 

• OMGoddess!!! I did it!!! I set and then I walked away with absolutely all confidence to my interest  that  I  would  be a Jackpot Winner. I'm  more than sure that I'm now on my vibrational  path to  those  means. The universe  does deliver  so much more.  I've  recently  join a lottery  club. and I would very much like to extend an invitation  to  the  members  here on PI, but first I like to say that I'm very excited  about  this  new network.  I realize that the universe delivered  more than I expected.  I actually have a network to receive  free lottery  Scratchoffs, that is awesome.  Not only does it affords me free lottery  Scratchoffs, but I get cash  advance  benefits. I have a great  work from home interests. I just thought that I would share this here in this forum  since it all started in this forum. If anyone is seriously  interested  in memberships  and wanting  to know more about my network  feel free to inbox me here. Thank you Universe. 

• i had reveal my secret. i hope this will help you. ^^

• Awesome! Had my first win last night... was a small amount.. but wow I am thankful .. bigger things are coming I can feel it :)

• I hope ...

• wow!! it was so great to see that you had won with the help of Eve!! i am sorry that i am not always online right now because i am in my europe trip right now. not all the place provide wi5. good luck my friend.

This reply was deleted.