A Revelation

If memory serves, I posted here a number of years ago and mentioned that I was in extreme distress regarding my physical appearance. I'm still greatly distressed by my physical appearance, but I know why now. 

In 2019, I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I tried every non-surgical treatment I could, but all failed. I finally decided that surgical correction of my septum was the only option I had left. The surgeon my mother's insurance covered specialized in facial reconstruction following severe trauma (car accidents, domestic violence, cancer...). This surgeon knew I was a 24 week preemie from my medical history, and he told me my face showed signs of physical trauma.  After further examinations, he explained that my cheekbones had been crushed, my nose severely broken, and my jawline unnaturally elongated when I passed through the birth canal....

The facial features I was supposed to have are identical to what I've been trying to manifest. It explains why my current facial features have been such a source of pain for me. It's as if my own mind knows how I'm supposed to look. 

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So I take it that is soothes your anxiety somewhat. Knowing there is a cure for your current dissatisfaction should give you some relieve. By feeling better and better about yourself and current situation you allow people and circumstances to enter your live that improve your overal well being. 

I know how it feels to be dissatisfied with your appearance. As Abraham teaches we should ignore our current reality and dwell more in our imaginary reality. That's no small feat to achieve. But with practice you get better at it. I wish you the best. Keep us updated.

This reply was deleted.