Day 12 of Natalie's method

Today was the first day of applying "no resistance" along with Natalie's method. It was 1000x easier to visualize when I wasn't trying to resist my current appearance. Whoa! Every time I felt like resisting, I stopped and just accepted everything as it is. But I still focused on having my desired appearance. It's NOT mutually exclusive you guys! While looking in the mirror or otherwise. I really feel like this is it as far as manifesting. I'm gonna stick with this the rest of my journey. The only thing I struggle with is visualizing clearly with my eyes open, but it will get easier I'm sure. That's it for today!

end of day 12

~

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Everything lol. Different facial bone structure, eyes color, body structure, height, perfect skin, hair, nails, etc. I want to look totally different but still like me in a way. What about you?

• Whooaaa awesome! Keep it up sara! (we're both sara's lol)

• Thank you!

• What exactly are you trying to manifest?
  • Yesterday, my sister pointed out that my skin looks more like I want it to look, and I have not even told her that I am manifesting my desired skin! I'm on the right track! 

• Thank you so much for updating on your process, it really helps me and others on here too. Keep up the good work! 

This reply was deleted.