What are some successful changes you've had?

Doesn't matter if they were changes that would have happened anyways.

1. When I was a kid I had blonde eyebrows. I wanted darker ones. They did darken. 

2. I also wanted bigger boobs. They're now the perfect size for me. Big enough to be kind of above average and easy to amp up, but small enough not to cause back problems or attract too many creeps. 

3. My cheeks are also hollowing out. Seems like the subliminald are working. 

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just visualized it seeing better.
  • How did you make this happen?
  • Could you briefly explain how you got yourself to lose weight without exercise and got rounder breasts?
    Also, do you focus on one at a time?
    • Here's the link: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/changingphysicalappearance/...
    • how old were you when you grew that inch? and did u want just an inch?

• I didn't specify on how tall I wanted to grow at the time. But now I want to be at least 5'5. And I'd rather not talk about my age but I'm under the age of 25. I don't think age matters anyway. My doctor told my I was done growing, boy did I prove her wrong, lol.
    • Yes, I focused on one at a time. And as for the weight loss, I did this before I knew about changing appearances with the mind. So, I didn't really try, I just focused on people who had my desire (for weight gain it was the thick girls at my school, for weight loss it was female kpop stars, I listened to music and imagined I was dancing and singing along as a kpop star). As for my breasts I visualized and listened to a subliminal. I actually posted my success story here with the links to the subliminals I used. Ithe was titled, "My first results", and I posted it around September.
  • Another change I did was fix my lazy eye. I used to barely be able to see out of my left eye. Now I can see just fine out of it.
  • 1. Grew an inch in height
    2. I just lose/gain weight whenever I want to, without changing eating habits or using exercise.
    3 eyes are bit lighter
    4. Hair is curlier
    5. Long nails
    6. Rounder breasts, clearer skin, etc.
    :)
  • Could you please tell us what did u do to get thinner nose?  I'm working on it too :)

This reply was deleted.