Many are not yet asking

Law of Attraction is Universal, and every person is affected by it.

And it is always true that what I think and what I feel and what I get are always a match, and there is not a person on the planet that did not know that when they were born, and there is not a person on the planet that would not benefit by knowing it.

But many, many, many are not yet asking and therefore are not yet ready for the answer.

And so, we would say that -- although everyone wants this information -- everyone is not necessarily ready for it.

We would not spend any time trying to convince anybody of anything because if they're not asking, your answers are just irritating.

--- Abraham

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Replies

• This is I think exactly what i go through when I go into the main forum on this site. Now I expect the same people to say the same things, pushing against me no matter what comes out of my mouth. Like I say the sky is blue in my opinion, and others will say, you don't know how to judge the color of the sky because you are blind or something. So I quit.....I have to stay out cause my vibes haven't changed at all. I just cannot go there at all until I'm in a space where I don't truly expect to be pushed against, or invalidated in some way anymore.

• This has always been my feeling about Abraham!

In fact the reason I listen to their tapes . quote their quotes etc is because it gets me into vibrational alignment and more just so I feel good or answer my own questions!
  • Sometimes I have manifested a flood in my home preceding a big life transition, always a positive one (although the flood was an annoying mess)...
  • I'll have to be happy with my semi-colons and brackets, no smilies for my Mac ;-(

(Good quote, Patra.... there's an Abe quote for every occasion!)
  • ;-))

(how do I make my smilies look like yours?)
  • Thanks, Patra. You are always there with the right words.
    Teri
  • Ironically, a while back I found myself—contrary to the very teachings of Abraham— putting them ahead of my own inner knowing. Once I did that, I found myself either feeling superior or being defensive and protective, sometimes even insulted by those with different values. I took a break from Abraham and spent quality time reconnecting with my own keel. That has been a splendid luxury, and as a result for the most part I have been able to enjoy Abraham with being attached to them.
    • That is really perfect!

I adore Abraham AND I KNOW there have been times when there has been a mismatch and I can also feel the rare time when I think Esther was not totally in alignment and was allowing more of her own thoughts.

Very rare but I could feel it, and frankly I think it is wonderful!

Because everyone channels and everyone can feel when they are in alignment or not, or what feels better for THEM!
  • It is all about evolution under a spiritual point of view.
    Humankind is on the verge to rise its awareness as a whole and many people start to question and looking for answers. All the books, videos, films you can find online are not just a subtle marketing strategy, they are what we are searching in our collective subconscious. I think we are growing at a different pace then other members of our society, we are already in the quest for something we start to understand, many others are not ready yet but I am convinced that time will make its duties in a perfect way -by Law. They will be ready when they will be, they will understand and grow, someday.
    We do not need to feel frustrated or neglected, we are part of a perfect mechanism.
  • This quote addresses an experience I had here, completely! I had someone respond to a post I replied to in the Law of Attraction forum where I used an Abraham quote. The response was negative remarks, insults, toward Esther and Abraham. I got steamed. I couldn't respond to the person because I was angry. I see now that this person must not be ready for this.
    I really appreciate this quote, Marcy.
    Namaste'
    Teri
This reply was deleted.