You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!
Comments are closed.
What are your Powerful Intentions?
My powerful intentions is financial freedom. Finding some streams of income through internet that works would be great to realise my financial goals.
What are your Intended Results in joining this community?
To find help to realise my goals. To make friends
Do you feel you have been attracted to be here in an inspired and positively enthusiastic way? If the answer is no, you are in the wrong place! :-} If the answer is yes, Welcome Aboard!
I am software engineer. i run my company for over 16 years. Financial freedom is my major goal. I am Reiki Master. I want to attract more love, light, happiness, power, abundance, health and wealth.
It makes me extremely happy to see you happy.:)
**** Be well and prosper****
Love, Joy and Harmony
I hope you are well and enjoying your life. When you appreciate life it serves you and when you pay attention to the things that you do not prefer, you are holding yourself back from that which you want. Basically when you are appreciating you are in place of least resistance or no resistance and when are you are complaining and finding things to complain about, you are resisting. Your emotion/feelings is your inner guidance system so pay attention to your guidance system and follow it.
Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!........... smiles:) and blessings.
Love, Peace and Harmony
Hi, I am going on one week off --- holidays... will meet you after a week. until then.... please visit and fill my page with all your wishes, so i will be busy after coming home. :)
of course Driss. you are right in a way. that people need some one to talk, share, care and even burst out at times. but the same time, though i may younger to you, i wish to tell you one thing. i dont know how far its nice to talk here in comment window. but since you have opend up the topic and i cound not find a send message link in your page, i am telling this. this may be liked or not liked but what i feel is THE TRUTH is always a truth.
here is my point.
1. we are given this birth, only to learn and pass the test
2. we are given some freedom when compared to other spieces.
yes. we are given freedom to believe in HIM or not to believe HIM.
where as the other spieces arorund as have no freedom and they totally
have faith in HIM and thats why they dont save for the future. they knew in
the deep inner centre that HE will take care of them.
3. we must be aware that we can call our self as human, but we also "social"
animals. some great quote. man is a socail animal
4. in my opinion, we came alone, here and will go alone from here. and in
lonelyness only you have the creativity. remember, HE who created this
cosmos, first thught that HE is alone so he created this universe.
5.If we learn not to expect but to learn to stand first when some one expect
something to give some soothing feel for them, then you certainly will PASS
the test HE conducts.
pls. forgive me in case if I knowingly or unknowingly hurt you by saying something but its only pure intention to strectch my hand to give a gentle press into your hands. to make you feel comfortable. and incase if i fall short of your expectation, dont worry, sure you will sooon feel a sense of comfort, i wll pray for you from the core of my heart as i do it before each night at bed.
LOVE and PEACE.
long time since i have not heard from you
here is something i like to share with u
TO KEEP GOOD RELATIONSHIP………
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
5. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Talk slowly but think quickly.
12. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
13. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
14. Say 'God bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
15. When you lose, don't lose the lesson .
16. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
17. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
18. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
19. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
20. Spend some time alone.
Thank you!!!!..... you are most kind my friend.You are very welcome in the United kingdom and it is my honour!!!
Love, Light and Harmony